Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week Fifteen: Preparation


Week Fifteen
The Dear Jane reboot officially starts!

E1 and E2 are applique blocks but with fairly large (for Dear Jane) pieces so hopefully I will achieve pointy points. E4 and D12 both have inset seams. E4 should be doable but I will probably applique the inset squares on D12 as those are small squares and I just don`t think I`ll be able to inset them. D7 and E3 and straightforward foundation piecing.

As I was finding and gathering all my resources I noticed one of my go to blogs for tips on these blocks has been taken down. I have no clue why the lady in charge did that but she did go back and delete some of the information from all her posts that were over a month old so I guess I should have expected weird behaviour. Unfortunate because that blog was a great resource and now the only consisted information I have is ThatQuilt. Don`t get me - wrong its a great site and I always consult it first but it`s always nice to have a second opinion even if its just the same instructions worded differently.

 I have taken the blog off of my link list.




49, 13, 0, 1291

No comments: