Thursday, March 7, 2013

Week Ten: Officially in a Snit

I just completed a beautiful block. I combined applique, piecing, and reverse applique and I executed it beautifully. I gave it a final press and scanned it but while I was straightening and cropping the scan I thought something was odd. Perhaps even slightly off. Further examination and comparison to the original showed that yes I had made an error.

A colossal error.

An error from which there was no possibility of a comeback. There was no possible fix. If I wanted my block to resemble the proper block in any way shape or form I need to start all over. I couldn't even re-use the fabric. Total and complete waste of time and material.

Thus I am not going to sew anything today. I'm just going to rage against the fates and pout until I feel better.


C5 can suck it.







34, 7, 0, 846

No comments: