Saturday, February 9, 2013

Week Six: Finished

I should have changed the name of this week to sick. Not only did I have some crazy hard blocks I was also sick with a cold.

B7 World Series (aka Epic fail or Help Holmes)
I don't even want to talk about B7. Probably the easiest block this week and I completely screwed it up. Definitely a Holmes on Homes candidate as nothing is square or true. I am going to have to rip it all out and start over.

A10 Which Points West?
A10 is pretty good and considering all the inset seams an excellent effort. I just wish my reverse applique was better. I can't seem to keep my points pointy in reverse.

B7 Water Lily
B8 turned out to be  the easiest for me. Very gentle inset seams. I kind of treated them as curved seams with a bit of a point in the middle and it worked out great.



29, 3, 0, 590


No comments: