Saturday, February 23, 2013

Yum

Our neighbour is a grill master. When we came home he was out grilling up a storm and called DH over. After helping me with all the bags etc Pat went over to say Hi and see what was on the grill. Moments later he came back for a plate. "A big one Hun".

My vocabulary insufficient to describe the tastiness of this BBQ.
About half an hour later he came back with so much wonderful food I am thankful I hadn't started dinner yet. Homemade tortillas, salsa and guacamole. The neighbour's famous fajita chicken and beef PLUS what he calls flat ribs, some call short ribs, and others call Asian ribs. This food was all divine.

I have absolute NO dishes which can compare that I can give to them in thanks. I will be making a chicken pot pie for them but I will be embarrassed about it because WOW oh wow this was fantastic food.

No comments: