Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Learning to Knit: Day ???

Whimsical
I have two projects "on the needles" right now. Whimsical hat from Hattitude and Shadow Cable baby blanket a free pattern from Bernat.

The hats are for Kaytie and her soon to be born baby Hazel. I will make the hat pink to blue for the baby and blue to pink for Kaytie. The hats are so cute I will also make one for Isabelle and I may make them for the rest of the girls.

I love the baby blanket but it's a big project and slow going. Turning out beautifully so I am very happy with it. Isabelle loves it she  calls the yarn pretty and soft and squooshie.

Baby Blanket
I have so many things I want to make. My ravelry queue is almost as long as my Netflix queue. It is hard to decide what to make first. Especially when I am finding new and exciting thing everyday to add to the list. I keep telling myself "you really need to prioritize your time and resources". I am really firm and direct and I always respect my opinion and have good intentions but then I find something else to inspire me. A book, a magazine, a pattern, another person's project, beautiful yarn. The list is going to be endless for the rest of my life.

No comments: