Friday, April 19, 2013

Progress Report

Project Dear Jane:
Yes I am behind. But! Last night I completed the final block for week twelve so I am finally making progress. The new printer works great and I am no longer sick so I shouldn't have any more issues. The timetable is very doable I just have to do it. Throughout today (and probably tomorrow) I will be scanning and posting all the blocks I haven't put on the blog yet.

Project Learning to Knit:
Yes I am still learning to knit. A baby is on the way in the family and I am working on a couple hats and possibly some booties. I am still plugging away at Isabelle's blanket and I will get back to my Fearless Knitting as soon as I finish the baby things for Hazel (who is due to arrive in June). I would also like to start on some Christmas Balls I saw in a super cool book but not until I finish Isabelle's blanket.

Project Scrapbook:
Obviously as a member of DSP's DET I am making pages almost everyday. I promise to start posting them here as well. I have been good about posting them on Pinterest.

No comments: