Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Learning to Knit: Day Seven

The holidays are really interfering with my plans for world domination through knitting. I am still working on my Checkerboard sampler (only 2 rows added) but I have made more progress elsewhere. I have sourced the yarn needed for Pat's Dr. Who scarf. I have a rant about this subject but I am still to hot (two days later) not to swear every other word while telling it so the rant will have to wait. I have finally found something that has been missing a long time but will save this for another post because it is a story in its own right. And I found some yarn I can use for the Loom a Long group. Doesn't seem like much but with all the holiday stuff and looking after Isy I think its a lot.

I am really enjoying this even with the frustrations I have been having with yarn. Pat is practically peeing his pants he is so excited about his scarf and the poncho project for Isabelle I showed him.

I finally connected with ZombieFarmer on Ravelry and got to look at her cool hats. Can't wait to start sharing!

No comments: