Tuesday, January 29, 2013

UFO Complete! - Next!

Last night I finished piecing Flying Pirates and am able to move it to the "to be quilted" list. I will post about my list soon - tomorrow or the next day.

I am quite please with Flying Pirates and decided it didn't need another border. The sashing on the alternate blocks and the binding should be enough. This photo doesn't do the quilt justice. When DH came home last night and saw me pressing it he said "wow that's really nice!"

Hanging off my ironing board while being pressed.
I didn't think I would have time today but by cheating just a little bit on Dear Jane and not taking a nap I managed to gather and organize everything for my next UFO Rainbow Circles. I hope I come up with a better name soon.

Tuesday is becoming my favorite day of the week. If it wasn't for the extra family time on the weekends Tuesday would win hands down.

No comments: