Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week Three: Preparation

This week's blocks include my first triangle blocks. I will be making B12, A3, BR1, TR1, and TR3. All the blocks are supposed to be beginner level but looking at the wee pieces on TR1 is already giving me a headache. Both of the square blocks are applique. I think B12 is a combo of applique and reverse applique. I just have to remember one at a time. One at a time and I can do almost anything.

I printed out all my templates and foundations so hopefully I will get a chance at these tonight or tomorrow. Tonight is not looking good but I am optimistic about tomorrow's chances.

In knitting news I am definitely going to run out of that gorgeous blue yarn I am using and must get to the store and buy another ball for my hat.



12, 0, 0, 201

No comments: