Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Week Two: Preparation

This week's blocks are A1, A5, B1, B2, B3, and B10. Three are foundation  pieced, one is reverse applique and two involve curved piecing. So a little bit of everything.

I didn't get any quilting done today. My MIL took the baby for the morning but I used that time to play catch up with the housework and I used nap time to, well, nap.

I did manage to get all the foundations and templates for these blocks printed despite my printer's best efforts to thwart me. It took all day (off and on between stuff) and a few tears wrestling with the bastard but everything is printed. To be fair the freezer paper is a bit curly so I imagine its hard for the printer to work with but he'll just have to get used to it or he will be replaced. Printers are super cheap these days and I will bin him if he puts me through another day like today.


 6, 0, 0, 88

No comments: